Fluttering sensations in the leg. Had NETS tumor in pancreas. Normal MRI report. What could be causing the fluttering?

I have fluttering sensations in my left leg. It mainly happens in the evening either when I m sitting or standing. I had this for about 5 months now. I have had it in my lower arm very briefly but don t get that anymore. I also had a NETS tumour in my pancreas 5 years ago but had a major opp to remove it & have no problems. I ve had an MRI scan in my torso area which I have every 6 months. All is well. Blood tests come back ok too but just don t know what this is. Can you help?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013