Fluttering sensation in the head, headaches. Not able to get a a diagnosis

I have been having a weird fluttering sensation on the right side of my head on and off for about a week. It isn t painfully and neither is it constant, maybe a couple of times a day. I do have chronic headaches and have had them for a about 5 years now, but no diagnosis was given for why. Could the fluttering be a sign of a serious problem?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
in my opinon you may e suffering from sinusitis as these are symptomps seen in chronic sinusitis as normally sometimes the sinuses are silent and if you can get xray pns waters view you can have idea and if positive can treat by consulting ent specialist doctor