Fluttering sensation in lower abdomen, benign fasciculation syndrome in calves. Treatment?

Hi I keep getting fluttering sensations for around 6mths as if something is moving around in my lower abdomen . This can happen at any time from standing still to lying down in bed. I have had BFS (benign fasiculation syndrome in my calfs for a number of years and wonder if this is related, but reading on the net lots of people have this fluttering with no real diagnosis and its just down a stomach twitches. I am a male, 54yrs and fairly fit. Many thanks
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013