Fluttering sensation in chest, night sweats, asthma, sinusitis, heart skipping beats. EKG normal. Treatment?

I m a 44 female experiencing fluttering in my chest, being tired, gerd , night sweats and asthma / sinusitis . I went to the doctor yesterday blood pressure is 118/78 , lungs cleared, but he noticed that my heart did skip a beat and ordered an ekg - which the tech said looked good. Also he did blood work. What could it be?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013
Cardiologist, Interventional 's  Response
generally when you have respiratory infection or astham and recieving treatment for it, its usual to have few ectopic beats, which will be noticed as skipped beats or missed beats. But considering your other symtoms such as fluttering, weakness, it would be adivisble to have echocardiogram done and if felt necessary by treating physician than a holter monitoring to be considered.