Fluttering sensation in chest, breathlessness, headaches. Taking synthroid, hydrochlorothiazide. Causes for symptoms?

I have been checking out my medications to see if they can be causing my problems. I have what I describe as a fluttering in my chest which can leave me breathless and feeling out of sorts. Sometimes I get a headache. It is worse when I am idle, like sitting or laying down. I am on Adalat XL, Atacand, Synthroid , and hydrochlorothiazide , plus some supplements. I am 68 years old, overweight female.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013