Fluttering sensation from calves to ankles. Meniscus surgery done in knees. Causes?

as i was working out this morning i experienced significant fluttering from my calfs to my ankles in both legs simultaneously. no pain or cramping just a wierd sensation. walked it off and it went away after about five minutes. Not the first time its happened. i eat healthy, work out frquently/regularly and am not overweight . i have had meniscus surgery in both knees but not in the past five years.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
During the exercise, the muscle fluttering is seen due to benign causes like fluid and electrolyte imbalance. Other possible cause could be vitamin B complex deficiency. You need to take plenty of electrolyte rich energy drinks during exercise to avoid it.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal