Fluttering/moving sensation around ovaries. Is it just ovalution?

HI there, for 4 days I have felt a light fluttering/moving sensation around my ovaries (particularly left side). I have no pain or any other symptoms. I had my daughter 9 months ago, I am not pregnant as I have done 2 tests today. Could this just be me feeling ovulation? (Before having my daugter I was on the contracteptive pill for 15 years). I am also still breast feeding so my menstrual cycle has not resumed a normal pattern. Unsure if I should see my GP or wait a few days. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013