Fluttering in the stomach. Not pregnant. Could this be due to change in the birth control?

Hi, Within the last couple of days i have been feeling like fluttering and movement in my stomach. No possibility of being pregnant. I have my periods regularly. I dont know if this helps but i recently changed birth control and been expieriencing slight pain in ovaries/lower abdomen would it be related? I also am not too gasy either. What is going on please possibilities???? this movement i am feeling is ot in one certain spot just all over. Help please!
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013