Fluttering in the chest leading to dizziness and nausea. Elevated heart rate and pain in the chest. Normal ECG

Hi there. Over the past couple of weeks I ve been having random flutters in my chest that result in me feeling dizzy and nauseas and very faint. After the flutter my heart beats very fast for a period of around 30 seconds. I ve also been experiencing intermittent pain across the top of my chest (abpve the breasts) and aching through my left arm . I ended up in A and E because of this but ECG and blood tests came back normal. At first they happened when I was carrying heavy bags or running up the stairs but now it s happening when I m relaxing also. I m going out of my mind wondering what it could be
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012