Fluttering in stomach. Prescribed Prilosec. Have low blood pressure

I HAVE BEEN HAVING A FLUTTERING FEELING IN THE UPPER PART OF MY STOMACH , AT TIMES IT TAKES MY BREATH AWAY CAUSING ME TO ALMOST BLACK OUT. THE FLUTTER FEELING FEELS LIKE IT IS GOING UP TO MY THROAT . WENT TO A GI DOCTOR AND JUST GAVE ME PRILOSEC , NOT HELPING. IT IS PROGRESSIVELY HAPPING MORE OFTEN. TRY TO NARROW DOWN WHEN IT HAPPENS TO SOMETHING I AM DOING. BUT IT SEEMS TO BE HAPPING NOW ALMOST THE WHOLE DAY OF AND ON. I DO HAVE LOW LOW BLOOD PRESSURE . TOOK YESTERDAY AND IT WAS 89/68. TODAY WAS 103/75
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012