Fluttering in oesophageal chest area, chest pain. Ultrasound shows abnormal liver, gall stones. Causes for symptoms?

I ve had a strange fluttering sensation in esophageal chest area for about 2 weeks. Last Sunday I woke up to severe chest pain (the kind that takes your breath away). My wife and I thought it could be a heart attack so we called for an ambulance. I was taken to the emergency room and underwent many heat tests including cardiac imaging. We discovered my heart was fine but my liver test was abnormal. They also ordered an ultra sound and discovered I had gall stones. Could these account for the fluttering sensation?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012

Your symptoms do not fit into the category of symptoms of how a gall stone presents. Asymptomatic Gall stones are normal findings on an ultrasound. You probably had a sudden muscle spasm or it could also be due to Acute gastritis.

I am glad that the heart is normal.

Again, gall stones would not cause a fluttering sensation like the one you experienced.

Hope this helps.