Fluttering in my hips and lower back, causes discomfort. What is wrong?

This has happened to me before multiple times, but last night was really bad. I get this weird fluttering sensation in my hips and lower back where I can t stay still. It s really frustrating because I don t know how to fix it, and it keeps me up and gets me really uncomfortable/anxious. I can remember it happening all the way back when I was a kid. It doesnt necessarily hurt, it s just very very uncomfortable. What could it be?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013