Fluttering in lungs and heart, cough, feels tired, dizzy, confused, nerve damage, blood in stool. Treatment?

i have been getting alot of fluttering in my lungs/ heart area, with coughing up phlem, getting the phlem out sometimes stops the fluttering feeling. i have been very tired, dizzy, confused feeling, hard to focus. have had some injury to my neck with some nerve damage, but the lung/heart flutters are the scariest part. i have also had what looks to be a lot of blood in my stool , stool has sometimes been mucusy, and blood seems to cover the toilet paper. sorry, i have no money at all, i m just a little scared, and hoping to get some advise, or help.
Asked On : Tue, 29 May 2012