Fluttering in leg, painful, cramps in feet. Help

Hi I have been getting fluttering symptoms all down my left started a few months back, where at first I was just getting a real sharp pain for a few seconds..which would be at random intervals. Now I have constant fluttering feeling in my left leg, the sensation comes and goes throught the day and night. I also suffer with terrible cramp in my feet/toes.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
Neurologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
I understand your concern
The causes of these types of symptoms can be due to either electrolyte imbalance or neurological due to spinal cord or nerve root problem. A clinical examination will clarify the picture in a better way. I feel that you should get examined by a local neurologist who will help you through investigations if needed.
Please get back in case you need any additional information
Best wishes