Fluttering in left ear, had stiches in head previously. Related?

I am having fluttering in my left ear and have seen an ENT specialist last week. He could find no infection or wax build up in that ear. He did remove a ppea size ball of wax(?) from my right ear -I had had some reoccurng ear pain in that ear over that last 6 months. The right ear is still sore but I have but that down to his digging nto my ear. I had a fall in April while holidaying in Iceland and I had 8 stitches in the top of my head. I did not have any heads Cts etc at the time or since. Could this have anything to do with my ear problems? The fluttering in becoming more frequent and is very, very annoying. The NT did not offer any other help with regards to the fluttering & fealing of water in my ear. Hope you can suggest what should do next Regards ChrisrineB
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012