Fluttering in chest. Done EKG, have acid reflux. Took medicine no change. Reason for cramps?

my husband has been feeling these werid fluttering in chest and rapid heartbeats at a resting stage, also has a dull burning sensation as well as a gurgling feeling in chest. He had a ekg and it shows a slight abnormality, but not sure, acid reflux came up as a possibility but took meds for it and no change. He now has some muscle soreness in his arms and shoulders, like cramps he says. He is 37, 170lbs,and healthy diet, non smoker/no caffeine. What is the problem?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012