Fluttering in abdomen, sweating, no pain. What could it mean?

Hi, I m male, 31 years of age, and in good health, exercising 5-6 times per week, with a good diet . I ve started having this bubbling/ flutter sensation in the lower left abdomen . Last night I woke up completely drenched in sweat and thats when I noticed this bubbling/flutter sensation happening in my lower left abdomen, however not painful at all, just an unusual feeling. I got back to sleep then got up at 5.30 am to go to the gym for 3 km swim. I ve just had breakfast (coffee, muesli with fruit and yoghurt) and have noticed the bubbling/flutter sensation happening again (comes and goes). It actually reminded me that this happened last night which I had since forgotten about. Can you let me know what this could possibly mean? Thanks,
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012