Fluttering in abdomen, difficulty breathing on lifting something heavy, supra ventricular tachycardia. Treatment?

Hi, I am 47years old. Female and in pretty good health. Two months ago I lifed my dad when he fell and that night had to go to the hospital with something called (forgive me if this is spelled wrong) Supra ventricular Tachacardia. THey said it happens from stimulants but I had only one small cup of herb tea that day. THey saw nothing in my blood and everything was normal. Since then every time I pick up something over about 25 lbs i get this strange feeling. Flutters and it is sometimes hard to breath.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012