Fluttering feeling in the chest with breathing difficulty post taking epi for anaphylactic shock. on routine allergy shots. Normal?

Two days ago, I went for my routine allergy shots (i get them twice weekly) and for some reason, Thursday, I went into anaphelactic shock. I was given epi and taken to the hospital, where i was monitored for 6 hours and sent home. Since then I have been having some trouble with a fluttering feeling in my chest , and when i get that feeling it becomes a little hard for me to breathe, almost like i just went for a run. At first i thought it might be a normal reaction to the epi and the extent of the anaphelaxis, but 2 days later it is starting to make me a little nervous. Is this normal? or should i be alarmed?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012