Fluttering feeling in stomach, strange sensation, not stress, anxiety, gas. Causes?

Hi, I have recently started to feel a fluttering sensation in the right hand side of my stomach (just across from where my belly button is and about and inch lower). It started about 3 days ago and I feel it mostly when sat or lay still. It isn t painful at all, just a strange sensation. I remember feeling similar sensations when pregnant, but no where near in the same place. Just wondered what it could be? I know its not trapped wind and not stress or anxiety as I have read previously. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012