Fluttering feeling in lower abdomen, increased vaginal discharge, feels tired, cilest combined pill, polycystic left ovary

I have a constant fluteering feeling in my lower abdomen where my uterus and bladder are. It been happening for 2 days with no change in diet and not passing any gas. I have noticed also an increase in vaginal discharge and expulsion of air from my vagina. I am feeling very tired even though I do not have a strenuous lifestyle and smells are making my stomach churn. I am on Cilest combined pill. I have a polycystic left ovary . I missed 4 pills last month but had a period that lasted 3 days. I am now on day 8 of the next pack. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012