Fluttering below ribcage, jaw pain, burning cheeks. Symptoms of heart attack?

i have a fluttering wriggling feeling that keeps coming and going near to middle below my ribcage, sharp pain going up my back/ left side ribs. can feel it when i breathe. its more intense once ive been laying down n then go to get up or turn over or make any movement really. my jaw is now aching ive noticed it aching on and off last few days ive had these symptoms for 2 days now. jaw aching started saturday evening, sharp below the chest area started sunday which later moved to my left side now today has moved to my back as well as my side and the fluttering feeling now accompinies it. my jaw is aching really bad at the moment but ive been reading up symptoms of heart attack so im getting myself all worked up and worried. i'm 22. i have been doing a lot of sit ups/ crunches recently .. about 150 a day most days for the last few weeks, if thats reletive and i go to a jazzercise exercise class most week day evenings. my parents arent listening to me and im worried that if i just leave this and go to sleep it'll be too late and something bad will happen. my cheeks are burning up right now too it might just be stress related and getting myself worked up over this
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013