Fluttering and pulsating feeling near the navel. Had a tubal ligation. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello. I am a 35 yo female that has began to feel this unusual fluttering pulsating feeling to the left of my navel and a little lower. It feels very similar to the sensations I felt when first feeling fetal movement when I was pregnant years ago. I had a tubal ligation in 2001. I work in a L&D unit and we got the US out to investigate. Where I feel this unusual not painful fluttering we can see a pulsing vessel of some kind. Is this something I need to have looked at asap?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013