Flutter sensation below rib cage, had breast cancer 5yrs ago, overweight. Suggestion?

I am 59 yr old female who has had this flutter sensation in upper left, just below rib cage. Has been going on for about 6 months. It was pretty constant in the beginning, during which time I had pneumonia with lots of pain in that area from all the coughing . My doctors just seem to think that it is muscle spasm left over from the pneumonia and coughing. But I was having this flutters about 2 weeks before I came down with pneumonia. I have had breast cancer about 5 years ago, bilateral with reconstruction. Was invasive but no nodes involved. Do I need to be concerned. Doctors seem to think its nothing to worry about. One doctor says it my intestines and where it loops over that may be causing the flutter. I am overweight , mostly in abdomine area and that this could be pressing on the intestines. What do you think? Never mind. I can t believe that you charge for this. I might as well go to a new doctor for full visit
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013