Fluid type bubble lump on penis, swollen after lump went. How to stop it? ?

Hi, i was up the hospital 2 weeks ago as i had a fluid type bubble lump on my penis and they made me hold glucose stuff on it to draw the fluid out of it they said it was caused by friction but before i had time to ask them any questions theyd left, it did work n all went back too normal after 5 days, i left having sex for 2 weeks untill last night, and this time there is no fluid lump, but it seems swallon and the skin wont go back over, this happens preety much all ov the time, i was wondering if u can put my mind at rest and tell me why this happens, how i can stop it? and what its called plz
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013