Fluid retention, warm sensations, sharp pain in head, inflammation, recurring sinus, respiratory infections. Advise?

I'm not sure if this appies tor field but here it goes. I have had following symptoms for several years: fluid retention specifically in upper body arround collarbone, sharp pains from back of head, seperate pain on left side of head, inflammation and fluid retention also in hip joints,warm sensations in spine, can feel fluid when it occasionally goes into legs and can feel when fluid being pulled rom feet resulting in extreme dry skin in feet. iodine makes it worse and increase weight not decrease. Recurring sinus and upper resp infections as well.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013