Fluid like feeling in lower abdomen and around appendix. All scans normal. What could it be ?

I have been having this odd fluid like feeling in my lower abdomen and around my appendix, I went to the ER, they did a CT scan , X-Ray , Ultrasound and blood work. They claimed I was fine, but my appendix looked odd. They claimed it was like that from birth and that I was just overly constipated. I have had bowel movements since I ve been in there and they told me to take Laxitives, the first one was close to pure liquid. I have no more pain, but I still have a fluid-like feeling and tinglyness around my bellybutton and appendix. What could it be? What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012