Fluid in the middle ear, eardrum retraction, fatigue, constipation and weight gain. Having dizziness.On birth control

I have been having problems with my ears. I originally had fluid in the middle ear for 2 weeks and the eardrum was retracted for a few days. This caused me to have a big dizzy spell that last for about an hour. My ears drained with allergy medication but now has started again wiht feeling of fluid and echoing in ear. I also have fatigue , insonmina, moody, mild adult acne , constipation, hair that brittle and falling out, my nails are growing with ridges, feel sore in joints, restless leg, gained about 10 pounds eventhough I run 4 times a week, but now exercising is much more of an effort. Please note that I am a 39 year old female that is still on birth control so periods are pretty controlled. Thanks for any input you can give me.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012