Fluid in ears causing dizziness and vertigo, weakness, numbness in legs. No relief with nasal spray, diaredic, diagnosed as allergy. Suggestion?

I have allergies. THis I know can bring ear and head preasure and neck aches. However, I have been on nose spray, diaredic (sp) and zyrtec. Also with low salt. I get fluid in my ears which causes dizzines and vertigo . I also get from time to time, weak legs and seems to go numb. i am only 37 and this dizziness is driving me crazy and is frustrating. Should i just suck it up and accept it or try to find another ENT . mines seems to think it is allergy related. thank you!
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012