Fluid in ears. Taking prednisone and amoxicillin with potassium. Chest got compressed. Related? Dangerous?

I took prednisone and amoxicillin with potassium today as prescribed by my doctor for a fluid build up in my ears. I felt fine all day, around 8:30 I took my last dosage of amoxicillin/potassium. And around 12:00 I sat in bed and my chest started becoming very compressed. I feel pretty normal, except for the fact that my chest feels very tight. I am breathing fine, and my pulse feels normal. What could this be? Is it dangerous? Is it related to my prescription?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013