Fluid found in the cul de sac on 13 day of cycle. How long can the fluid stay after ovulation?

how long can the fluid stay in the cul de sac after ovulation .today i did my transvaginal scan on 13 day of my cycle.they told that there is fluid in culde sac.i dont know anything about scan report.waiting for the report to come.my cycle is usually from 28 to 30.always regular cycle.I expected ovulation between 14 to 16.have I ovulated earlier?usually i will experience mid cycle pain but this time i havent experience any pain??Is their any chance i have ovulated earlier?//
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012

Welcome to Healthcaremagic.

The fluid in the cul de sac is an indicator of ovulation and can be consider a early rupture this time.

There is no problem in ovulation being a day early and this could be due to minor hormonal imbalance.

Wish you the best.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.