Fluid filled tiny blisters under the penis. Could this be an allergic reaction to the semen?

Occassional small pin sized bumps that look like tiny blisters will appear on the underside of the shaft or head of my penis. Sometimes they appear a couple at a time sometimes there are 5 or 6 at once. There is a very small amount of clear liquid inside them. They are very irritating until popped or broken. Once popped they form a mini-ulcer then scab over and heal after several days. They never seem to appear in the same place on my penis. They only seem to appear after i masturbate but than only if I get my own semen on my penis. I try to be careful not to get any semen on myself and it doesn't seem to be an issue when I don't get semen on myself. My question  is... can this be an allergic reaction to my own semen?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013