Fluid filled sac on scrotum, no pain or red, STD report negative. Treatment?

Hello =) My question is about a fluid filled sac that I have had for over a year now. It is about the size of a pea, located on the left side of my scrotum , close to my thigh. There is no redness or pain unless palpated, but even then it is minimal. More of an uncomfortable feeling I would say. I think it might be an ingrown hair but I ve had it for so long that I m starting to wonder if it is something different. I do trim my hair around my genitals, and ingrown hairs are a common occurrence for me, but none have stuck around this long. I have drained the fluid from it several times ( starts out a yellowish puss then turns to blood ) but the fluid just keeps filling up again. Sometimes the fluid drains from several pores. I have been tested twice this year for STD s (never mentioning the cyst ) and I have never had any positive results, so I doubt it s an STD. I don t know what this could be. I do not have health insurance, so visiting a doctor at the moment is not really an option. That and I m not even sure what type of doctor to visit if I had the option anyways. Any advice or idea would be appreciated! Thank you very much!
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012