Fluid filled pocket at the base of neck, no pain, looks hump backed. Suggestions ?

I am a massage therapist with a client that has a fluid-filled pocket at the base of her neck. No pain, but quite large, perhaps 2 inches in diameter, and extends 1/2 inch out.She looks hump-backed, almost. Suggestions? She has just started taking ibuprofin to try and reduce the swelling. She is a waitress, and it only hurts when she lifts things above her head. Thank you! I can't afford this, I just thought you could help, thanks
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013