Fluid filled bumps on lower lip, bad oral hygiene. What could it be, herpes?

Hi doctor, this morning i woke up with bumps on the middle of my lower lip . Not sure howdid it happen. I know had dry lips due to the cold weather or allergic reaction of fruit i tried a few days ago. I also drool when i sleep. I bust the bumps or blisters some fluid squirted out and i put carmax on my lips. I think more bumps came when i took a nap later today. I know i had bad oral hygiene and i do bite my lips. I havent been having unprotected sex yet im worried if its herpes or not. What do you think could be?
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012