Fluid filled bumps in scalp, on back side of neck, anal linings swollen, constriction. Worried ?

Sir , I have some set of problem which all exist together in me currently. . In my scalp ., the portion just above my neck , back side, i am having boils like pimples , filled with some fluid . These keep on increasing and decreasing. . sometimes vanishes also. . they are ichy . . Now another problem I have is the problem of piles. . My anal linings are swelled up but there is no bleeding . . no pain also. . but I feel some constriction in my Anal area while walking . this is a little discomfortable. . And often i have a big pea shaped boil just behind my ears. . between the folding behind the ears . . This boil generally get ripen and then burst oozing some blood and pus and then it goes perfectly normal. . then such kind of boil again come after 2-3 months at the same region somewhere between the ear folding. . I feel that all these problems are somewhere interlinked. . so I am little worried. . need your advice on this. .
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013