Fluid filled bubble on right side of anus, cause ?

I have a fluid filled bubble type thing right on my anus hole. its been there for months. i havent said anything to my doctor. it feels like it s just filled with fluid. i can push on it and it s like it just goes back inside. it is absolutely painless. its normal skin colored i guess. what is it? and how can i get rid of it? is there a way i can get rid of it myself without having to go to the doctor?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
hello kaylabby,before fully answering your question 'would like to know your age and sex,it could be any type of cystic swelling around the anus from under the skin or from skin glands,or haemangioma,most of the times those kind of swellings could be diagnosed by simple clinical examination but may require FNAC or other investigation to diagnose,even though it may seem to be harmless,it is better to be seen by a surgeon before thinking of getting rid of it ,if at all needed.