Fluid filled bubble like skin formations in between the fingers and on the penis. What is the treatment?

Hi im a 21 yr old Male thats currently having a outbreak of very small multiple bubble like skin irratations on my fingers, between them and when i pop one a clear liquid comes out which may be making more appear, i have had them for 2 days now and washing my hands 2 or 3 times a day but im worried cause even thoe this has happened before and they just went away but at the same time right now my penis has not bubbles but red itchy swollen areas on it. I dont know if masturbating is making it worse and ive never had any sickness like this and my penis seems more wrinkly. NEED BEST OPINION WHILE WAITING TO SEE DOCTOR, WHAT SHOULD OR CAN I DO TO BEAR THIS TILL ITS GONE?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012