Fluid filled blister on the toe due to insect bite. Putting neosporin. Treatment?

i got bit by something on my toe 2 days ago and yesterday i noticed a little bubble of liquid form so i squeezed it and let the liquid out thinking it would go away and today its a bigger bubble and i keep on squeezing to the point where all the dead skin is gone. I have been putting neosporin throughout this process. How should I treat this?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
there might be infection due to some bite
use antibiotics anrti infamatory and analgesic tabs
with anti allergic to control itching
use antibiotic powders
dont try to puncture yourself it will puncture itself by medicines and thus healing