Fluid filled blister like bump near the nipple. Had cellulitis in the past. Lump found in the ultrasound. Should I be worried?

Hi, I notcied earlier a small blister like bump about 3 inches from my nipple area. I have rather large breast and in the past have had cellulitus in this same breast. Well I broke the skin and a clear fluid came out, it didn t stop coming out for about 5 minutes. The more I squeezed on the breast the more the fluid came out. Should I be concerned? I m 28 and I have had and ultrasound and mammogram on this same breast. They found a lump and I had it checked for several years but I haven t had insurance for about 3 so I have not had it checked. Thank you for any info.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  153 Awaiting Answer