Fluid feeling in chest, coughing clear or white phlegm, recurring problem, productive cough. No history of heart, lung disease. Causes for symptoms?

I have been waking with a fluid filled feeling in my chest that is relieved by moving to a recliner and coughing up clear or white thin phlegm that is sometimes frothy. This occurs at home and when traveling, and about 1-2 week for the past 3 months. I am a 45 year old female in good health, with no history of heart or lung disease. I also seem to have a productive cough, episodically, during the day.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012