Fluid drainage from the ear after tube being placed. Mucoperiosteal thickening within ethmoid air cells. Cerebrospinal fluid leakage?

I had a tube placed in my ear about 2 1/2 month ago and since that time fluid has been draining from that ear. This is the second time this has happened. The drainage on my pillow has a halo around it. About 1 1/2 years ago I had a tube in that same ear, and the same thing happened prompting a temporal bone CR w/o contrast. It showed mucuperiosteal thickening within ethmoid air cells, sphenoid sinuses, and maxillary sinuses w/mild deviation of nasal septum. there is partial opacification of the mastoid air cells. Partial opacification of left mastoid air cells. My neuro thinks I may have a cerebral spinal fluid leak. I'm seeing a neuro/otologist tomorrow. What does all of this mean?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013