Fluid discharge from anus while passing wind. Stomach ache, acidic taste. Prescribed Omeprazole. Solution?

I am a 54 year old male. I work sat a desk all day and have recently started to suffer from a clear fluid discharge occasionally from my anus . I also need to go to the toilet at times to break wind as it is builing up significantly during the day. It is when doing this i get the discharge at times. In the evening in bed i wake up in the early hours most mornings with stomache ache and an acid taste in my mouth. This goes when i get up and take in food. I am currently taking Omeprazole , 1 a day prescibed by my doctor. Have you any ideas about this please.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012