Fluid discharge from anus. Taking metamucil for hemorrhoids. Incomplete bowel movements, constipation

over the past year and half I have had moisture / liquid coming from my anus . I have had my stool tested and checked for lactose intolerence and both were negative in terms of any bacteria or intolerence. I have seen a gastro specialist and had a sigmoid. All he found was hemmoroid and said it was minor so just take metamucil . Also in the past before this occured my bowel movement occured about 2-3 times a week. Now it is everyday and I have felt I had incomplete emptying. After I had taken some metamucil it has gotten better but I still have some straining and sitting at the toilet. I also find before I feel I have to go to the bathroom when I release gas the anus and buttocks region feels moist and I checked the intergluteal cleft, there is definitely moisture and wetness in the area. I have searched online and had many people have similiar symptoms
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012