Fluid collection below umbilicus and pain on the site of laparoscopy. Had laparoscopic and open surgery for excition of the endometriotic nodule. Cause of recurrence and remedy?

Doctor i had a laproscopic and open surgery aroud 3 months ago,reason that excition of the endomeriotic nodules from the cessarian scar .now i got fluid collection just below the ublicus were laproscop was inserted,that showed in the ultrasound ,that area is very painful and tender....What i need to do now?Why this happening continusosly? What is the reason for endomeriotic nodule? Please give me the answewrs Thanking you jubina
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012