Thanks for reposing your faith in me. I can fully understand your concern about your problem. I also agree that you need further evaluation to find the exact cause of fluid retention in the body.
There are a couple of possibilities which need to be excluded/confirmed: it can be either gradually progressive failure of the heart; kidney
malfunction. BUT PLEASE DO NOT GET ALARMED AT THIS STAGE, AS WE ARE YET TO LOCALIZE THE CAUSE.
Therefore, I will request you to kindly inform the following at the earliest, so that I can be of great help to you :-
* Is your Blood Pressure under control?
* Does it leave behind a pit or indentation when you press over your feet?
* breathlessness on walking/physical exertion
* breathlessness during sleep
* heaviness or pain in chest on working
* increased/decreased urine output.
* History of excessive hair fall
and easy fatigability.
* Medicines with doses, being taken by you.
* Investigation reports available, if any.
Please direct your reply personally addressed to me. You may rest assured of a prompt and sincere advice to the best of my knowledge. I promise that you will get all answers and solution to your problems.
Dr. R Karanwal