Fluid, blood from broken blisters after standing on a hot road. Used alcohol, sterile pads. What else can be done?

my husband didnt realize he burn the bottom of his feet standing on the hot road yesterday. got up this morning and there was fluid and blood from the broken blisters all over the flooor when he got up durning the nite. i disinfected the feet with rubbing alcohol and have them covered with sterile pads and wrapped in i do? the blisters are as big as the balls of his feet and a bit of blister on the heals... both feet.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012