Flue, red nose, deaf ears, dark brownish moles on face. Varying responses from specialists. Advise?

Hi doc its me Mr..Altaf. I am facing flue n reddish nose head n dumb ears when i get flue and when i travel through air n small dark brownish moles on my face is growing slowly. I visited dermatologist specialist but in vain.Some doc tell me that all these r due to flue,some says due to stomach n some says allergy, n i m much tense because i m not getting the right cause n solution of my disease.Please suggest me the cure n tell me the main reason because of which i m facing such reddish nose,dark brown moles n deaf ears.I m waiting for your kind reply soon because i m loosing my confidence due to these
I am much hopeful that you will treat me well and make me get out of this disease.
Mr. Altaf.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013