Fluctuation on body temperature, cramps, clotting. Had a dilation and curretage performed. Explain?

I had a dilation and curretage performed 7 days ago and I am experiencing some very concerning complications. I am having a stabbing pain sensation in my pelvic region and lower back. It is much worse than the normal cramping you would expect after a D&C procedure. I am also having pretty severe clotting. It hurts very bad when I use the restroom to the point of sometimes tearing up. The pressure also makes it very uncomfortable to sit. I have also been experiencing abnormal fluctuations in body temperature and the changes are rapid. I will go from being in the low 97 s to the highest of 101.4 in short periods of time. Could this be a possible SSI or some other kind of infection?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013