Fluctuating weight, gaining and losing weight. Wants to try diet pills. Treatment options?

Hello. My name is xxxxxx. I recently lost 20lbs when I was interning to complete my degree. Shortly after I moved home and have been job hunting since December. During that time I have gained 10lbs of my lost 20lbs. I am considering going to my local physician to discuss the possibility of prescribed diet pills . My BMI is 33.8%. Family history is high blood pressure on my mother s side and diabetes on my father s. Will this be an effective way to lose weight?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013